miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

LEARN ENGLISH

-What are you doing here, darling, in Canada?
-Me no “comprender”. Me “estar” in my university, one Wednesday, and a class group did an international “feria”, so I started to speak with a group of nice girls. They offered me “tortitas”, with syrup of “arce” Do you know? “Arce”? The tree?
But I didn’t understand them Ni to the Canada Girls, ni the other groups, there were “más” countries… Ireland, New Zealand, USA, with more “comida”…
But me no “comprending”… Me “pensar” that this travel would be some of Bosmar, you know? Bosmar?  Tourist thing!!!  But no, this is “practice”…
Me “pensar” that me study more English….

María

5 comentarios:

  1. I really enjoy it María!
    It has a original take!
    It works perfectly because of the SPANGLISH!
    I miss a bit of French... Do you remember our two official languages? ;)
    Well done!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I missed one "n" in the the second line of my comment, I mean, The second line should be: It has an origianl take ;) sorry!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. haha this story is a funny one. I enjoying reading it and it makes me remember our great international fair!!
    Very original use the spanglish language.
    It makes me want to read more about this character.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. haha, good mixing of English and Spanish. I like the story because it catches you since the first moment.

    ResponderEliminar